This "T" style Ford 332-428 FE rear sump oil pan is is designed for early Mustangs with Rack and Pinion conversion front ends installed, or 79 to 93 Mustang, 80-97 T-Birds, or Rear Sump Cobra Kit Cars. It has a 6 deep, 13 wide by 8 long sump with a 7 quart system capacity. This pan requires our 15-875 pickup.
The Pan Features
* 7 qt System Capacity
* Diamond Shape Road Race Baffle Assembly With Six Trap Doors
* 1/2" NPT Temperature Bung
* Provision For Our Pan Mounted Dipstick
* Magnetic Drain Plug
15-875 - Pickup for FE 15-874 Pan
20-938 - Ford 332-428 FE Screen Windage Tray
88-800 – Ford FE Oil Pan Gasket
20-850 - Universal Dipstick Kit 1/4" N.P.T. Fitting
20-854 - Universal Steel Braided Dipstick Kit 1/4" N.P.T. Fitting
20-953 - Pickup Main Cap Mounting Stud for Ford 332-428 FE Based Engines
Best Results Installing an Oil Pan (PDF)
Be the first to review this product.
- Canton Racing Products, Inc. warrants that when our products are properly installed in their correct application they will be free from defect. Any product returned for warranty must be returned to Canton Racing Products, Inc. within 1 year of purchase. All returns must include the original sales slip or proof of purchase, detailed information regarding the problem, your name, address and phone number.
- 2-7 Business Day Via UPS Ground (Orders placed after 2:30pm EST will be processed the next business day)
- 7 Quart System Capacity
- Application Type:
- Road Racing
- Sump Style:
- 16 Gauge Steel
- Engine Type: