This BBC stock depth wide sump oil pan is for Mark IV big block Chevys. It is designed with a shallow front with angled corners to clear the large cross members in early Camaros and Novas and '68-'72 Chevelle. It has an 8" Deep, 12" Wide, 9-1/2" Long sump with a 7 quart system capacity. Due to the extra shallow front section of this pan designed for large cross member clearance our main cap mounted windage trays will not clear this pan. This pan requires our #20-170 pickup.
Oil Pan Features
* 7 qt System Capacity
* Pan Retains Stock Depth & Can Clear a 4.25" Stroke
* Crank Scraper
* Slosh Baffle
* Provision For Our Pan Mounted Dipstick
* Magnetic Drain Plug
20-850 - Universal Dipstick Kit 1/4" N.P.T. Fitting
20-854 - Universal Steel Braided Dipstick Kit 1/4" N.P.T. Fitting
88-300 – BBC Mark IV Oil Pan Gasket
Best Results Installing an Oil Pan (PDF)
Be the first to review this product.
- Canton Racing Products, Inc. warrants that when our products are properly installed in their correct application they will be free from defect. Any product returned for warranty must be returned to Canton Racing Products, Inc. within 1 year of purchase. All returns must include the original sales slip or proof of purchase, detailed information regarding the problem, your name, address and phone number.
- 2-7 Business Day Via UPS Ground (Orders placed after 2:30pm EST will be processed the next business day)
- 7 Quart System Capacity
- Clear Zinc Chromate (Silver)
- 16 Gauge Steel
- Application Type:
- Sump Style:
- Engine Type:
- Big Block Chevy