This extra high capacity T sump is for for Mark V style Big Block Chevys. The 8" deep by 14" long by 14" wide sump holds 10 quarts of oil. The pan is angled in the front for improved drain back & is notched for a sea pump. Note: These pans have been REDESIGNED to clear O.E.M. marine starters with a 168 tooth flywheel. This pan requires our 18-365 pickup.
The Pan Features
* 10 qt Pan Capacity
* 14 ga. Steel Construction
* Six Trap Door Baffles
* Oil Recovery Pouch
* Crank Scraper
* Bolt In Slosh Baffle
* Built In Louvered Windage Tray
* Three 1/2" NPT Bungs
* Provision For our Pan Mounted Dipstick
* Powder Coating & Brass Plugs For Corrosion Protection
Best Results Installing an Oil Pan (PDF)
Be the first to review this product.
- Canton Racing Products, Inc. warrants that when our products are properly installed in their correct application they will be free from defect. Any product returned for warranty must be returned to Canton Racing Products, Inc. within 1 year of purchase. All returns must include the original sales slip or proof of purchase, detailed information regarding the problem, your name, address and phone number.
- 2-7 Business Day Via UPS Ground (Orders placed after 2:30pm EST will be processed the next business day)
- 10 Quart System Capacity
- Application Type:
- Sump Style:
- 14 Gauge Steel
- Engine Type:
- Big Block Chevy