The Canton 15-590 rear sump street oil pan is for the Australian market Holden V8. It has a larger oil capacity than stock but retains the same depth through the use of a T sump. Another important feature is it's louvered slosh baffle that offers better control over oil pan windage freeing up horsepower and keeping the oil where it belongs around the pickup. The gold iridite plated finish makes for good looks and long lasting rust free service life. This pan requires our 15-581 oil pickup.
The Pan Features
* 7 qt System Capacity
* Louvered Anti slosh baffle/windage tray
* Provision for our 1/4" NPT dipstick (passenger side)
* Magnetic Drain Plug
* Room for main stud girdle
15-591 - Required Oil Pickup for the 15-590 Pan
Best Results Installing an Oil Pan (PDF)
Be the first to review this product.
- Canton Racing Products, Inc. warrants that when our products are properly installed in their correct application they will be free from defect. Any product returned for warranty must be returned to Canton Racing Products, Inc. within 1 year of purchase. All returns must include the original sales slip or proof of purchase, detailed information regarding the problem, your name, address and phone number.
- 2-7 Business Day Via UPS Ground (Orders placed after 2:30pm EST will be processed the next business day)
- 7 Quart / 6.5 Liter System Capacity
- Application Type:
- Sump Style:
- 16 Gauge Steel