This front sump road race pan is for Ford 289-302. It has a 8 qt. system capacity, 8" deep, 12" wide, 14 ga. sump designed for Cobra kit cars. Will work with stock & aftermarket starters. This pan requires our 15-611 pickup.
The Pan Features
* 8 qt System Capacity
* Diamond Shape Road Race Baffle Assembly With Four Trap Doors
* Removable Windage/Anti-Slosh Baffle
* 1/2" NPT Temperature Bung
* Provision For Our Pan Mounted Dipstick
* Magnetic Drain Plug
15-611 - Pickup with 3/4" Dia. Inlet
20-850 - Universal Dipstick Kit 1/4" N.P.T. Fitting
20-854 - Universal Steel Braided Dipstick Kit 1/4" N.P.T. Fitting
88-600 – Small Block Ford 289-302 Four Piece Oil Pan Gasket
Best Results Installing an Oil Pan (PDF)
Be the first to review this product.
- Canton Racing Products, Inc. warrants that when our products are properly installed in their correct application they will be free from defect. Any product returned for warranty must be returned to Canton Racing Products, Inc. within 1 year of purchase. All returns must include the original sales slip or proof of purchase, detailed information regarding the problem, your name, address and phone number.
- 2-7 Business Day Via UPS Ground (Orders placed after 2:30pm EST will be processed the next business day)
- 8 Quart System Capacity
- Application Type:
- Road Racing
- Sump Style:
- 16 Gauge Steel
- Engine Type:
- Ford 289-302