This SBC competition open chassis wet sump is for 85 and earlier Small Block Chevys. It is designed for chassis without any x-members under the engine (asphalt and dirt modifieds, sprint cars, and some late models). It provided maximum ground clearance at only 6.5 inches deep, but still provides an 8 quart system capacity with its L sump design. Sump measures 11-1/2" wide, 16" long 6-1/2" deep, and provides a 9 quart system capacity. Requires one of our pickups.
NOTES: Requires offset aftermarket starter and a 153 or 168 tooth flywheel.
The Pan Features
* 8 qt System Capacity
* Six Trap Door Baffles & Three Directional Oil Runners
* Crank Scraper
* Bolt in Slosh Baffle
* Built in Screen Windage Tray
* 1/2” NPT Temperature Bung
* Provison for our Pan Mounted Dipstick
* Magnetic Drain Plug
20-030 - Pickup for Small Block Standard Volume Pumps M55 & M55A
20-031 - Pickup for Small Block High Volume Pump M55HV
20-032 - Pickup for Small Block Standard Volume M155 Pump with 3/4" Inlet
20-850 - Universal Dipstick Kit 1/4" N.P.T. Fitting
20-854 - Universal Steel Braided Dipstick Kit 1/4" N.P.T Fitting
88-100 – SBC Pre ’85 Oil Pan Gasket
Best Results Installing an Oil Pan (PDF)
Be the first to review this product.
- Canton Racing Products, Inc. warrants that when our products are properly installed in their correct application they will be free from defect. Any product returned for warranty must be returned to Canton Racing Products, Inc. within 90 days of purchase. All returns must include the original sales slip or proof of purchase, detailed information regarding the problem, your name, address and phone number.
- 2-7 Business Day Via UPS Ground (Orders placed after 2:30pm EST will be processed the next business day)
- 8 Quart System Capacity
- Gold Iridite Plated
- 16 Gauge Steel
- Application Type:
- Circle Track Racing
- Sump Style:
- Engine Type:
- Small Block Chevy